Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 31

Claudia, Eden and the whole universitarios group went all out on the face paint this afternoon to watch the World Cup qualifier game between Peru and Chile at Gabriel's house in San Miguel. Church went really well -- Jim Panaggio (another EFCA missionary) spoke on Hebrews, and I was able to understand almost everything because of his gringo accent. Then I had lunch with the roommates at home (pollo a la brasa and papas), and their pastor and his wife joined us. The universitarios group all went to Gabriel's in the afternoon and watched the second half of the Brazil/Ecuador game before watching Peru play. Afterward, we played Mafia. I was killed first in the first two games, and then in the third game -- when I was the mafia -- they killed me before I could kill all of them. Figures...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun game! Its so fun to hear about your perspective on everything. Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Bethany! I'm Eden's sister. I just skimmed your entire blog and loved it. I must admit that I'm a tad bit envious of the weather, food, hanging out with Eden... everything!

    ReplyDelete